Wednesday, December 9, 2009

I'M BACK! :D

hahaha i'm back from hong kong, tasmania, and melbourne! haha i've finally back to this country :D and i miss everything, my hokkien mee and my prata and my black pepper chilli crab ): we missed chinese food so much in australia that we went to a chinese restaurant to eat. haha so here's an update about my life. i've been pretty much travelling quite a bit, saw tasmanian devils, kangaroo, a pathetic little wombat (from the window of a bus), and yeah, scenic places :D hahaha i sat the longest chairlift in the world too :D hahaha kinda cool la, but i loved the shopping there although fashion in tasmania is quite backwards and not as eh forward? as singapore. but their surf shops were cool though, cause all the surfing brands like quicksilver, billabong, roxy and all are from australia, so we got stuff from there quite cheap :D i bought 2 caps, 2 dresses, 2 shorts, 3 tees, and my school bag from australia! hahaha i kinda miss that country now, but staying in singapore is way better cause i'm already missing bean, black and everyone ): haha and i feel so guilty missing a couple of AC's trainings that i started dreaming of hockey practically every night D: it was torture D: hahaha yepps, i'm back already!!i'm thinking of volunteering at YWCA :D haha to make my holiday more fulfilling rather than just wasting my time away going out everyday so yeah, i guess that's one of my options! going running with bean tmr in the morning then lunch with the clique :D hahaha i'm determined for self-training! 5km :D hahaha pure torture D: yepps photos will be up soon on facebook haha and that's all for now i guess!i'll update another time! :D

No comments: